SPIDER VEINS REMOVAL
Spider veins are smaller, red, purple, and blue vessels that also twist and turn, easily visible through the skin. They are typically visible on the legs and face.
CAUSES OF SPIDER VEINS
A number of factors predispose a person to spider veins. These include:
- Occupations that involve a lot of standing, such as nurses, hair stylists, teachers, and factory workers
- Hormonal influences of pregnancy, puberty, and menopause
- The use of birth control pills
- Postmenopausal hormonal replacement
- A history of blood clots
- Conditions that cause increased pressure in the abdomen, such as tumors, constipation and externally worn garments like girdles.
At XanderMed Clinic we treat them with absolute guarantee through laser sessions. This is one of the most effective and fastest methods. Spider veins that are eliminated and are not accompanied by risk factors, will not appear again after treatment.